Developed within the scope of my Ph.D. thesis, Indwin is a program
that automates the analysis of chlorophyll fluorescence data
obtained with the FL-2006 apparatus. It is a 32-bit Windows application,
written in MS Visual BASIC 5 environment.
- Reads binary files created by FL-2006 and converts them to ASCII
- Normalizes the fluorescence amplitudes according to the gain
factor used and smoothes the data by adjacent averaging in multiple
- Uses a custom-built graphics routine to display the data
(induction curves of prompt and delayed fluorescence) on screen.
Allows switching of linear or logarithmic timescale and zooming.
- Automatic or aided manual recognition of fluorescence maxima.
- Calculates numerous fluorescence parameters, e.g. Fv/Fp, Fp/Fs,
- Exports a table of the calculated parameters for all processed
- Batch-mode processing of multiple data files.
- Automatically averages the induction curves and parameters for
each experimental group within a selected folder.
560 KB self-extracting archive. Includes the program files and
sample data files. Requires the Visual BASIC 5 run-time library,