If you want to download the poster please click here.
History This conference can be considered a continuation of previous meetings on Geometry and Mathematical Physics which took place in Bulgaria - Zlatograd (1995) and Varna (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012).
- "Geometry" in the title refers to modern differential geometry of real and complex manifolds with some emphasis on curves, sigma models and minimal surface theory,
- "Integrability" to either the integrability of complex structures or classical dynamical systems of particles, soliton dynamics and hydrodynamical flows presented in geometrical form, and
- "Quantization" to the transition from classical to quantum mechanics expressed in geometrical terms.
The overall aim is to bring together experts in Classical and Modern Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis, Mathematical Physics and related fields to assess recent developments in these areas and to stimulate research in related topics.
Place The workshop will take place in a stimulating environment, which combines a virgin natural landscape with tourist comfort and the unexpected neighbourhood of an ancient historical past. All this in a splendid part of the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the vicinity of Varna.
Scientific Programme As previous years we plan to have a few Lecture Courses of 3--5 talks each and Plenary Talks which will be delivered by:
- Nail H. Ibragimov - Group Analysis as a Microscope of Mathematical Modelling
- George Bluman - Some Recent Developments in Finding Systematically Conservation Laws and Nonlocal Symmetries for Partial Differential Equations
- Charles-Michel Marle - Symmetries of Hamiltonian Dynamical Systems, Momentum Maps and Reduction
Plenary Talksand at least 30 minute talks by the other contributors.
Proceedings The Proceedings will be published by an internationally recognized scientific publisher.
Registration Fee There will be a flat registration fee of €440/ €540 for a double/single room accomodation. PhD students are entitled up to a 50% reductions of the above fees. Besides the room this fee covers three meals per day, reception, excursion, refreshments, banquet and a copy of the Conference Proceedings volume. Payment in US dollars is accepted at current exchange rates. Please notice that this fee should be paid in cash upon arrival and that no personal cheques, bank drafts or travelers cheques can be accepted.
Registration Please, complete and send your Registration Form. If you wish just to receive information about the future meetings, please register here. Deadline to submit registration forms and abstracts is 15th May 2013.
Accommodation In the hotel in Sts. Constantine and Elena (hotel Koral is listed under number 26 on the map). It is assumed that 6 June and 13 June are the arrival, respectively the departure days.
Please, notice that there is not a local organizing Committee in Varna and earlier arrival will create a lot of problems. However the stay after the Conference can be arranged.
Flight Connections - Varna Airport
International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, Institute of Biophysics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Bl. 21, 1113 Sofia, BULGARIA.
Tel: ++ 3592--979 26 37, Fax: ++ 3592--872 37 87
Ivaïlo M. Mladenov -- email@example.com Adrei Ludu -- firstname.lastname@example.org Akira Yoshioka -- email@example.com
- 33th Winter School Geometry and Physics, 12 - 19 January 2013 (Srni, Czech Republic)
- 45 Symposium on Mathematical Physics, 1-2 June 2013 (Toruń, Poland)
- Fifth Conference of the Euro-American Consortium for Promoting the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences, 24-29 June 2013 (Albena, Bulgaria)
- XXXII Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics, 30 June -06 July 2013 (Bialowieza, Poland)
| Conference | Previous Conferences | Ivaïlo Mladenov - Home page | Proceedings | Journal | Library |
Design by M. Hadzhilazova, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All rights reserved. Last update: March 17, 2013