If you want to download the poster please click here.
History This conference can be considered a continuation of previous meetings on Geometry and Mathematical Physics which took place in Bulgaria - Zlatograd (1995) and Varna (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018).
- "Geometry" in the title refers to modern differential geometry of real and complex manifolds with some emphasis on curves, sigma models and minimal surface theory,
- "Integrability" to either the integrability of complex structures or classical dynamical systems of particles, soliton dynamics and hydrodynamical flows presented in geometrical form, and
- "Quantization" to the transition from classical to quantum mechanics expressed in geometrical terms.
During the Conference there will be a Special Session on Willmore Energy: Fundamentals, Generalizations and Applications organized by Magdalena Toda.
The overall aim is to bring together experts in Classical and Modern Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis, Mathematical Physics and related fields to assess recent developments in these areas and to stimulate research in related topics.
Place The workshop will take place in a stimulating environment, which combines a virgin natural landscape with tourist comfort and the unexpected neighbourhood of an ancient historical past. All this in a splendid part of the northern Bulgarian Black Sea coast in the vicinity of Varna.
Scientific Secretary Mariana Hadzhilazova (Sofia)
Advisory Committee Valeri Frolov (Edmonton), Vladimir Kisil (Leeds), Guowu Meng (Hong Kong), John Oprea (Cleveland), Magdalena Toda (Lubbock), Abraham Ungar (North Dakota) and Alexandar Yanovski (Cape Town)
Scientific Programme As previous years we plan to have a few Lecture Courses of 3--5 talks each and Plenary Talks which will be delivered by:
Plenary Talksand at least 20 minutes talks by the regular participants
- Hassan Al-Zoubi - On the Gauss Map of Ruled Surfaces in the Euclidean 3-Space
- Kajtaz Bllaca - Upper Bounds of Some Special Zeros of Functions in the Selberg Class
- Francisco Bulnes - Micro-local Analysis on Coherent D-Modules to Moduli Problems on L-holomorphic bundles
- Ildefonso Castro - On a Problem of David A. Singer About Prescribing Curvature for Curves
- Luca Lussardi - The Helfrich Model for the Elasticity of Biomembranes as a Limit of Mesoscopic Energies
- Josef Mikeš - Geodesic Mappings and Their Generalizations
- Viorica Ungureanu - Optimal Control for Discrete- Time Fractional-Order Systems with Markovian Jumps
Proceedings The Proceedings will be published after peer review process which is carried out by the Editors of the Proceedings Series and the Editorial Board of Journal of Geometry and Symmetry in Physics. Since the begining of 2015 all Proceedings are a part of Euclid
Registration Fee There will be a flat registration fee of €460/€560 for a double/single room accommodation. The fees for earlier registrations (before 1st March 2019) are respectively €410/€510. PhD students are entitled up to a 50% reductions of the above fees. Besides the room this fee covers three meals per day, refreshments and a copy of the Conference Proceedings volume. Payment in US dollars and Bulgarian Levs is accepted at current exchange rates. Please notice that this fee should be paid in cash upon arrival and that no credit cards, personal cheques, bank drafts or travelers cheques can be accepted.
Registration Please, complete and send your Registration Form. If you wish just to receive information about the future meetings, please register here. Deadline to submit registration forms and abstracts is 15th May 2019.
Arrival/Departure When the precise data for your travel is available, please complete the Arrival, respectively the Departure form.
Accommodation In the hotel in Sts. Constantine and Elena (hotel Koral is listed under number 26 on the map). It is assumed that 2 June and 9 June are the arrival, respectively the departure days.
Please, notice that there is not a local organizing Committee in Varna and earlier arrival will create a lot of problems. However the stay after the Conference can be arranged.
Flight Connections - Varna Airport
International Conference on Geometry, Integrability and Quantization, Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Str., Bl. 21, 1113 Sofia, BULGARIA.
Tel: ++ 3592--979 26 37, Fax: ++ 3592--872 37 87
Ivaïlo M. Mladenov -- email@example.com Vladimir Pulov -- firstname.lastname@example.org Rutwig Campoamor-Stursberg -- email@example.com Akira Yoshioka -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50 Symposium on Mathematical Physics, 21-24 June 2018 (Toruń, Poland)
- 39th Winter School Geometry and Physics, 12 - 19 January 2019 (Srni, Czech Republic)
- Eleventh Conference of the Euro-American Consortium for Promoting the Application of Mathematics in Technical and Natural Sciences, 20-25 June 2019 (Albena, Bulgaria)
- XXXVIII Workshop on Geometric Methods in Physics, 30 June - 6 July 2019 (Bialowieza, Poland)
- The 2nd International Conference on Symmetry, 01-07 September 2019 (Benasque, Spain)
| Conference | Previous Conferences | Ivaïlo Mladenov - Home page | Proceedings | Journal | Library |
Design by M. Hadzhilazova, E-mail: email@example.com All rights reserved. Last update: March 13, 2018